Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier
The Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier is available for demonstration in our Hull store by request.
The PA410 is a high-performance power amplifier that delivers 4 channels of efficient Class AB amplification. With an impressive 70W per channel, the PA410 is designed to offer the greatest flexibility and power without compromising on control.
Featuring the best-in-class components including a toroidal based power supply, acoustically damped chassis, paralleled transistor output stages and exceptionally low levels of distortion, the PA410 masters the reproduction of music with all its originality and detail for an unmatched level of sound quality and clarity.
Part Exchange Available
As you would expect from Fanthorpes hifi, we offer a generous part exchange against the Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier. If you have any hifi that you wish to use as part payment against the Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier then either call us on 01482 223096 or email us at email@example.com and we will give you a price to change. This is a fantastic and hassle free way of making the Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier more affordable.
Finance Available - No Deposit Required*
Fanthorpes hifi can also offer buy now pay later on the Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year. If you are interested in taking advantage of our payment terms on the Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01482 223096 and we will email an application form to you
Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier Specification:
- Continuous power output at 0.2% THD per channel
- Four channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz - 70W / 50W
- Two channels driven, 4Ω / 8Ω, 20Hz – 20kHz - 90W / 60W
- Harmonic distortion, 80% power, 8Ω at 1kHz - 0.003%
- Input sensitivity 50W / 8Ω - 600mV RMS
- Signal/Noise ratio (A-wtd) 50W / 8Ω - 105dB
- Input impedance - 10kΩ
- Frequency response - 20 - 20kHz +/-0.05dB
- Mains voltage - 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum) - 700W
- Power consumption (idle, typical) - 90W (Thermal dissipation approx. 340 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions W x H x D (including feet, control knob and speaker terminals) - 433x325x105mm
- Weight (net) - 10kg
- Weight (packed) - 11.5kg
* No deposit required on in store purchases only. Minimum 10% deposit required for online applications on the Arcam PA410 Power Amplifier.