Chord Hugo 2go Streamer
The Chord Hugo 2go Streamer is available for demonstration in our Hull store by request.
2go is a high-performance streamer/server that transforms the Hugo 2 DAC into a fully featured Wi-Fi- and Ethernet-enabled device with up to 4 TB of solid-state library playback, bringing the proven sound quality benefits of our award-winning Hugo 2 DAC technology to network audio.
2go benefits from 2x 2 TB-rated microSD card slots for digital storage and playback, enabling Hugo 2 as a high-capacity digital music server (using MPD), in addition to its music streaming abilities. Crucially, when using 2go with Hugo 2, (once charged) all forms of digital playback can benefit from battery power alone, negating the need for external power supplies for the ultimate in purist audio.
2go contains highly advanced miniaturised electronic engineering that, in keeping with all our amplifiers and DACs, uses proprietary British technology. Adding 2go to Hugo 2, creates the most sonically advanced compact music streamer available today.
Wireless convenience (2.4GHz Wi-Fi and A2DP Bluetooth) combine with the stability and performance of wired (Gigabit) Ethernet connectivity, the latter offering set-up-free plug and play operation. 2go also benefits from comprehensive audio interfacing and offers Tidal, Qobuz and Internet radio playback with Spotify (and others) earmarked for the future. 2go is also Roon Ready, offers gapless audio and DoP/Bit Perfect support, as well as being fully DLNA-compliant (server/renderer) and AirPlay-ready.
A key feature of 2go is its auto-switching input function: every audio interface is always on, therefore switching between inputs is as easy as hitting ‘play’ on the chosen control point app; 2go convenience-switches between all its inputs automatically, giving a seamless user experience when playing music from different sources or even streaming services.
Part Exchange Available
As you would expect from Fanthorpes hifi, we offer a generous part exchange against the Chord Hugo 2go Streamer. If you have any hifi that you wish to use as part payment against the Chord Hugo 2go Streamer then either call us on 01482 223096 or email us at email@example.com and we will give you a price to change. This is a fantastic and hassle free way of making the Chord Hugo 2go Streamer more affordable.
Finance Available - No Deposit Required*
Fanthorpes hifi can also offer buy now pay later on the Chord Hugo 2go Streamer, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year. If you are interested in taking advantage of our payment terms on the Chord Hugo 2go Streamer email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01482 223096 and we will email an application form to you
Chord Hugo 2go Streamer Specification:
- Compatibility: In order for 2go to perform as a fully functional streamer, a connection with Hugo 2 (DAC/Preamp/Headphone amp) or 2yu is required.
- Power supply: Internal battery with up-to 8hr playback. Desktop mode activated upon insertion of Micro USB charging cable).
- Wireless connectivity: Long-range 2.4GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 A2Dp
- WiFi modes: Connect to (allows 2go to connect to an existing 2.4GHz WiFi network) or Hotspot mode (activated within the Gofigure app, which allows 2go to broadcast its own WiFi network with SSID and password in the eventuality that the device cannot connect to a static network).
- Wired connectivity: Gigabit (GbE) ethernet
- PCM and DSD Support: 44.1kHz – 768kHZ (16bit – 32bit) | DSD 64 to DSD 256 (via DoP)
- File format support: ACC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, OGG VORBIS, ALAC, WMA, MP3 and more…
- Initial setup, configuration, and updates: Via free Gofigure app available on iOS and Google Play store
- Music storage: 2x Onboard Micro SD card slots (up-to 4TB of total storage)
- Playback: Roon (Endpoint), DLNA (server and render), AirPlay, Bluetooth audio (A2DP), Tidal, Qobuz, Internet radio and more coming…
- Gapless playback: Supported
* No deposit required on in store purchases only. Minimum 10% deposit required for online applications on the Chord Hugo 2go Streamer.