Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers
The Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers are available for demonstration in our Hull store by request.
Now a discontinued model, the Original RRP of the Motion 40 is £1995, we are selling them for £1249. Offering a huge saving of £745!
The Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers are a powerful floorstanding speaker with a Folded Motion® tweeter, black aluminum mid-range & dual woofers with rear-firing bass port
What makes the Motion Series sound so amazing? MartinLogan's dedicated in-house engineering team started by utilizing and refining the most advanced, compact technologies and combining them with innovative engineering. The result is an emotionally engaging sound that rivals (and most times trounces) traditional loudspeakers of similar size and price.
The elegant Motion 40 features an advanced resolution Folded Motion tweeter, a 5-1/2" aluminum cone midrange driver and dual 6-1/2" aluminum cone woofers.
Part of the secret to the Motion 40's outstanding performance lies in the dual oversized black-aluminum cone woofers paired with a rear-firing bass port. The oversized woofer design creates increased cone area delivering higher output and audibly richer, deeper bass performance than it's slightly smaller sibling, the Motion 20. The addition of a dedicated mid-woofer also promotes an even more open, revealing and authentic sound in the critical midrange.
Folded Motion® Tweeters
The signature Folded Motion tweeters utilize extremely low mass diaphragms that "squeeze" air, and require significantly less excursion than the typical 1-inch dome tweeter, which drastically minimizes distortion while providing a lightning fast response time. The increased surface area also provides a wide, yet controlled sound dispersion to create a realistic and carefully etched sound stage.
Part Exchange Available
As you would expect from Fanthorpes hifi, we offer a generous part exchange against the Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers. If you have any hifi that you wish to use as part payment against the Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers then either call us on 01482 223096 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a price to change. This is a fantastic and hassle free way of making the Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers more affordable.
Finance Available - No Deposit Required*
Fanthorpes hifi can also offer buy now pay later on the Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year. If you are interested in taking advantage of our payment terms on the Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers email email@example.com or call us on 01482 223096 and we will email an application form to you
Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers Specification:
- Frequency Response
- 40–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 20—300 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion
- Vertical Dispersion
- 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency
- 500 & 2,600 Hz
- High Frequency Transducer
- 1" × 1.4" (2.6cm × 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer with 5.25" × 1.75" (13.3cm × 4.4cm) diaphragm
- Mid Frequency Transducer
- 5.5" (14cm) aluminum cone in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dustcap reduces cone break-up.
- Low Frequency Transducer
- Two 6.5" (16.5cm) aluminum cone woofers in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format. Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dust caps reduce cone break-up.
- Precision Vojtko™ with custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel
- Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- 49 lbs. (22.2 kg)
- 42.5" x 7.6" x 12.8 " (107.9cm x 19.2cm x 32.6cm)
* No deposit required on in store purchases only. Minimum 10% deposit required for online applications on the Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers.