Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers
The Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers are available for demonstration in our Hull store by request.
We have a fantastic offer on the Martin Logan Motion 40 Speakers, allowing you to save £745. Click here for more information.
The secret to Motion 40i's outstanding performance lies in its Folded Motion® tweeter, 5.5-inch aluminum cone midrange driver, dual 6.5-inch aluminum cone woofers with a rear-firing bass port, and a proprietary Vojtko crossover network. This double woofer design produces vibrant, accurate deep bass performance. Motion 40i delivers the classic broad soundstage of the Motion Series from a newly designed enclosure enhanced by the slightest of modifications, including the drive-stabilizing dust cap design, stiffened motor suspension, and low-mounted woofers to reduce an acoustically harmful phenomenon known as floor bounce. The speaker's enclosure sports a reinforced baffle and a fabric grille. Available in three stylish finishes: gloss black, matte white, and red walnut.
Part Exchange Available
As you would expect from Fanthorpes hifi, we offer a generous part exchange against the Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers. If you have any hifi that you wish to use as part payment against the Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers then either call us on 01482 223096 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a price to change. This is a fantastic and hassle free way of making the Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers more affordable.
Finance Available - No Deposit Required*
Fanthorpes hifi can also offer buy now pay later on the Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year. If you are interested in taking advantage of our payment terms on the Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers email email@example.com or call us on 01482 223096 and we will email an application form to you
Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers Specification:
- Frequency Response: 40–25,000 Hz ±3dB
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20—300 watts per channel
- Horizontal Dispersion: 80°
- Vertical Dispersion: 80°
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Crossover Frequency: 500 & 2,600 Hz
- Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Weight: 49 lbs. (22.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 42.5" x 7.6" x 12.8 " (107.9cm x 19.2cm x 32.6cm)
* No deposit required on in store purchases only. Minimum 10% deposit required for online applications on the Martin Logan Motion 40i Speakers.