Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier
The Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier is available for demonstration in our Hull store by request.
Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier employs latest technologies while retaining the same philosophy that the Stereo 30 was built upon in 1963. It is fully equipped to meet the demands of modern music lovers, from vinyl records to digital streaming.
Now, in the year 2020, LEAK harnesses the latest technology to deliver an affordable integrated amplifier of the same philosophy, the STEREO 130 – fully equipped to meet the demands of modern music lovers, from vinyl records to digital streaming.
The Leak Stereo 130 is high performance, high-fidelity integrated amplifier for the modern-day audio enthusiast. It is designed to be the perfect match to a wide variety of both analogue and digital sources, thanks to its diversity of inputs. It has a built-in Moving Magnet (MM) phono pre-amplifier which allows for direct connection to turntable record players. You can also stream music to the Leak Stereo 130 from any Bluetooth device such as portable music players and smartphones via innovative built-in aptX and AAC codec. One can enjoy CD-quality audio over the Bluetooth wireless connection.
To accommodate the modern-day music enthusiast fully, much effort has been made to ensure the Leak Stereo 130 ’s digital circuitry delivers the level of quality one might expect of a high-performance standalone D/A converter, let alone an integrated amplifier solution.
Carefully designed in line with the LEAK ethos of performance, reliability and craftsmanship, the Leak Stereo 130 matches contemporary performance with stand-out, classic Leak styling.
Part Exchange Available
As you would expect from Fanthorpes hifi, we offer a generous part exchange against the Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier. If you have any hifi that you wish to use as part payment against the Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier then either call us on 01482 223096 or email us at email@example.com and we will give you a price to change. This is a fantastic and hassle free way of making the Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier more affordable.
Finance Available - No Deposit Required*
Fanthorpes hifi can also offer buy now pay later on the Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year. If you are interested in taking advantage of our payment terms on the Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01482 223096 and we will email an application form to you
Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier Specification:
- DAC: ESS Sabre32 Reference ES9018K2M
- Sampling Rates: Opt, Coax: 44.1~192kHz
- USB: 44.1~384kHz (PCM), DSD64/128/256
- Rated Output Power: 2x 45W/65W (8/4O)
- THD: < 0.005% (30W, 8ohm)
- Freq Resp: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.5dB)
- Sensitivity: 480mV (RCA Aux); 4.1mV (MM)
- Impedance: 10kO (AUX); 47kO //100pF (MM)
- S/N Ratio: ≥108dB (A-weighted, ref 45W)
- Pre Output: 4, <0.003%, >110dB (A-wtd)
- Bluetooth: A2DP, aptX (priority), SBC
- USB Input: 1 x USB (B-type)
- Digital In: 2 x Optical TOSlink, RCA COAX
- Digital Out: Optical TOSlink, RCA COAX
- Analog In: 2x RCA (AUX1/2), RCA (phono MM)
- Analog Output: 1 x RCA (PRE OUT)
- Power Req: 220-240V~100-120V (~50/60Hz)
- Dimensions (WHD): 302 x 118 x 270 (Metal)
- Dimensions (Wood Panel): 326 x 146 x 276mm
- Weight: 9.30kg (Silver, 10.60kg (Walnut)
- Finish: Silver/Walnut
* No deposit required on in store purchases only. Minimum 10% deposit required for online applications on the Leak Stereo 130 Integrated Amplifier.