Quad Artera Solus Integrated Amplifier and CD Player
The Quad Artera Solus Integrated Amplifier and CD Player is available for demonstration in our Hull store by request.
The Quad Artera solus is the lastest one box solutions from one of the UK's longest established hifi companies.
Featuring a pair of analogue inputs, as well as a full range of both wired and wireless digital inputs. The amplifier is a dual mono class AB design providing a chunky 75 watts per channel from a relatively slimline chassis.
Not always a given in the current marketplace, the solus incorporates a slot loading CD player. Input from all digital sources is buffered before being fed to a 32 bit Sabre reference DAC.
There are 2 digital coaxial inputs as well as twin optical inputs. There is also a USB 'b' type input for linking the Atera Solus directly to a music server or NAS drive. Wirelessly Blutooth take the driving seat.
In terms of analogue outputs we have both balanced xlr outs and unbalanced rca outs. Interms of digital out there is a single digi coaxial and a single optical.
Later this year, a second version of the Artera Solus will join the Bluetooth-equipped model. This premium version will add comprehensive app-controlled Wi-Fi network streaming facilities, thus delivering greater choice. What’s more, those who purchase the standard Bluetooth model can upgrade their unit to the fully loaded network streaming version should they wish to do so, once available this autumn.
Part Exchange Available
As you would expect from Fanthorpes hifi, we offer a generous part exchange against the Quad Artera Solus Integrated Amplifier and CD Player. If you have any hifi that you wish to use as part payment against the Quad Artera Solus Integrated Amplifier and CD Player then either call us on 01482 223096 or email us at email@example.com and we will give you a price to change. This is a fantastic and hassle free way of making the Quad Artera Solus Integrated Amplifier and CD Player more affordable.
Finance Available - No Deposit Required*
Fanthorpes hifi can also offer buy now pay later on the Quad Artera Solus Integrated Amplifier and CD Player, allowing you to spread or defer your payments over a year. If you are interested in taking advantage of our payment terms on the Quad Artera Solus Integrated Amplifier and CD Player email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01482 223096 and we will email an application form to you
Quad Artera Solus Integrated Amplifier and CD Player Specification:
- General Description: CD Player, DAC, Pre-Amp, Integrated amplifier and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Key Technology & Features: DSD (up to DSD256 Compatible) BIuetooth (aptX)
- Audio File Formats: ALAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, WMA, MP3, AAC, AACHE, AAC+, DSD64, DSD128, DSD256
- D/A Converter: ESS ES9018 32bit DAC
- USB Input: USB B (PC / MAC)
- Digital Audio Inputs: 2 x Optical TOSI ink, 2 x RCA(DIG1, DIG2)
- Digital Audio Outputs: 1 x Optical TOSI ink, 1 x RCA (DIG)
- Analogue Inputs: 2 x RCA (AUX1, AUX2)
- Analogue Outputs: 2 x RCA, 2 x Balanced XLR, 6.3mm Headphone Jack
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x Speaker Binding Post Terminals
- Sample Rate (USB B): 44.1 kHz, 48kHz, 88.2 kHz, %kHz, 1 76.4kHz, 192kHz, 384kHz
- Sample Rate (Digital Inputs / Outputs): 44.1 -192kHz
- Standby Power Consumption: <0.5W
- Pre-Amplifier Section
- Output Level (1 kHz) Variable Output: 0 - 4 Vrms (Pre Outputs), 0 - 8 Vrms (Balanced Outputs)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, 1 kHz (± 0.2dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.002% (20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ration(S/N): > 103dB (1 kHz) , > 11 0dB (A Weighted, 1 kHz)
- Channel Separation: > 1 00dB (1 kHz)
- Power Amplifier Section
- Rated Power Output: 2 x 75W (8(2)
- Frequency Response: ± 0.5dB (20Hz-20kHz, 1 kHz)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.009% (1 OW 20Hz-20kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ration(S/N): > 100dB (A Weighted,ref.75W)
- Channel Separation: >82dB (A Weighted,ref.1 W)
- Dynamic Range A-wtd: 98dB
- Power Requirement: 230V-50-60Hz, 115V-50-60Hz, 100V-50-60Hz
- Dimensions: 320 x 320 x 105mm
- Net Weight: 11.84kg
* No deposit required on in store purchases only. Minimum 10% deposit required for online applications on the Quad Artera Solus.